BLACK MAMBA BODY SOAP Yarra Naturals
Our Black Mamba body soap is named after one of the world’s most formidable snakes, the Black Mamba. This soap will scrub away dead skin like nobody’s business and will leave your skin silky smooth. It’s gritty, it’s exfoliating and it does wonders.
This soap uses several ingredients for exfoliation and deep cleaning, including activated charcoal, ground oat (skin-soothing and gentle exfoliant), kaolin clay, ground apricot seed and volcanic ash.
May Chang and grapefruit essential oil give this soap a sweet lemon scent with a slight floral undertone. May Chang essential oil is also useful for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Non-drying with virgin olive oil, coconut oil and sustainably sourced palm oil.
- Activated charcoal (exfoliating), Volcanic ash (exfoliating). Ground oat (gentle exfoliation, skin-soothing
- May Chang essential oil (useful for oily and acne-prone skin) and Grapefruit essential oil (uplifting and pleasing combination)
- Leaves skin cleansed and soft
- Made using the traditional cold process method and cured for four weeks to ensure a hard bar
- 100-gram bar
Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, activated charcoal, ground oat, kaolin clay, ground apricot seed, volcanic ash, May Chang essential oil, grapefruit essential oil.